We know that selling your car can become a painstaking process but rest assured we are here to help.
We prefer to speak directly as conversation is ALWAYS the best means of helping our clients find their solutions.
In Tampa on Bearss Ave.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday:
10am – 6pm
Ready to start the offer process?
Use our fast and easy online offer form to help us streamline the process.
Although you will not receive an immediate offer we will receive your information and have a better starting point for giving you your cash offer.
After Hours Support Form
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How does the process work?
It’s very easy. Just bring us a CARMAX Appraisal or any other written appraisal offer. We then review your offer along with taking a quick glance at your vehicle to determine how much more we can pay. (Up To $1,000 MORE)
Why sell my car to Tampa Bay Car Cash?
You Will Avoid
- Insufficient funds from buyers
- Strangers coming to your home
- Craigslists and other internet scams
- Insurance costs and vehicle depreciation
- The headache that comes with trying to sell your car on your own
What documents do I need to bring with me?
- Written Appraisal for your vehicle from a Franchised Dealer
- Vehicle’s Title, or Registration if Title is Electronic
- Your Driver’s License that matches name on title or loan
- All keys and remotes
- Method of payment if there is negative equity on loan balance.
What if I don’t have the vehicle’s title?
Bring in your Driver’s License so we can contact the Department of Motor Vehicles to determine if your title is lost or electronic. If your title is lost, there is a $100 fee for a duplicate title. If your title is electronic, we will order it at no cost.
What if the title and registration are not in my name?
We know that every situation is different, therefore contact one of our purchasing agents, and we will be better able to advise you on how to sell your vehicle.